What is the meaning of inhibiting tumors and what are the most important ways to treat and prevent them? First of all, tumors result from random and uncontrolled proliferation of some cells of the body, which leads to the emergence of cancerous cells that can grow to large sizes and spread to nearby and distant organs, and therefore early detection and appropriate and rapid management is considered It is the cornerstone in saving the patient's life and preventing the emergence of serious complications.
What are tumors?
Tumors are defined as the rapid, random and uncontrolled proliferation of a group of cells, and it is worth noting that most of the time there is a defect in the genetic material in the nucleus of the aforementioned cells, and the severity of the case varies according to the type of these cells and the degree of defect in them and the way they spread to the rest of the organs body, the main ways of spreading are:
The bloody route: in this case, cancer cells move through the blood from the affected organ to a healthy one, and it can be said that the blood route is one of the most dangerous ways of transmission because it ensures the cells move to places far from the original site of infection.
Lymphatic route: Cancer cells can travel through the lymph from one place to another, and this route ensures that the cancer reaches the different lymph nodes, such as the lymph nodes under the armpit, the groin, and around the breast and the groin.
Direct spread: Direct spread is the spread of cancer cells to neighboring organs and in contact with them, such as the direct spread of stomach cancer to the liver and spleen, for example.
What does tumor suppression mean?
The term tumor suppression refers to stopping their growth, proliferation and spread, as this can be done in different ways, and the results of this inhibition differ from one patient to another. Benign and malignant tumors also develop where normal cells stop reproducing once they take up space, while this mechanism is disrupted in malignant cells that multiply repeatedly to reach large numbers and form thick layers randomly.
Methods of starving cancer cells
It can be said that starving cancer cells is one of the modern methods that help to inhibit tumors and limit the growth, reproduction and spread of abnormal cells to healthy organs in the body. To reach the desired result, among these methods:
- Starving cancer cells with a diet, as cancer cells depend for their growth and reproduction on certain food items, and thus depriving them of them will greatly affect and limit their growth.
- Starving cancer cells by reducing sugar intake, as sugar is one of the most important substances that tumor cells rely on to increase their size and spread to other parts of the body.
- Starvation of cancer cells with targeted therapy.
What kills cancer cells?
After answering the question what is the meaning of inhibiting tumors and addressing the most important ways to starve cancer cells, the types of food that help kill cancer cells will be mentioned. These items:
- red tomatoes;
- Food that contains a high percentage of folic acid.
- Foods that are high in omega-3.
- Garlic and onions are rich in antioxidants.
- Red and white grapes.
My experience with the starvation of cancer cells
Studies and experiments have proven that cancer cell starvation methods are effective in most cases, but the degree of response varies from patient to patient. Positive experiences in the field of cancer cell starvation include:
- First experience: My name is Ella and I am 45 years old. I have been a patient with breast cancer for five years. The case was discovered early in me as I was doing a self-examination of my breast and noticed a hard lump in my left breast. When I checked with the doctor, it turned out to be a cancerous lump, then My oncologist suggested starving the cancer cells with a diet that halted my progression, and I can say that it was a beneficial experience for me.
- The second experiment: My name is Jenny and I am 35 years old. I have stomach cancer. The disease was discovered in me 6 months ago. The oncologist suggested a method of treatment by starving cancer cells with a diet, which gave very good results and helped reduce the size of the tumor and stop the progression of the condition. I am now in good health and I advise cancer patients to try the treatment by starving the cancer cells.
There are many methods that help diagnose tumors in different stages, and the methods of diagnosis differ according to the type of cancer and its location in the body, the most important of which are:
- Blood tests: Blood tests are useful in diagnosing apocrine tumors, that is, those that secrete hormones or chemicals of their own. Therefore, the presence of these substances in the blood is reliable evidence of certain types of benign or malignant tumors.
- Urine tests: The products of the breakdown of hormones and the aforementioned substances secreted by tumors can appear in the urine, and therefore it is an important and necessary analysis for diagnosis.
- Magnetic resonance imaging: Magnetic resonance imaging is one of the important means that helps diagnose all tumors that can exist in the body, and is characterized by its ease and great accuracy in detecting possible transitions of cancer cells.
- CT scan: It can be said that the importance of CT scan in diagnosing tumors is similar to the importance of magnetic resonance imaging.
- Echo: Ultrasound is useful in diagnosing breast cancer and distinguishing between inflammatory and cancerous conditions, and it is one of the desirable diagnostic methods due to its ease of carrying out and its acceptable cost to the patient.
- X-ray image: X-ray image helps diagnose bone tumors and detect bone metastases to the skull and others.
- Upper GI endoscopy: An upper GI endoscopy is a necessary procedure to detect stomach cancer, and it helps to take a sample from the suspicious area as well.
- Lower GI endoscopy: Lower GI endoscopy is useful in diagnosing cancer of the colon and small intestine and also detecting pre-cancerous conditions.
- Biopsy: Biopsy is the primary and surest way to diagnose cancer, so treatment can only start after a tissue biopsy.
There are many tips that are useful in preventing tumors, the most important of which are:
- Refrain from smoking due to its harmful effect on all body systems.
- Stick to a healthy and balanced diet.
- Get rid of obesity and exercise regularly and frequently.
- Apply sunscreen before going out in the sun, especially in the summer.
- Treating viral diseases and receiving their vaccinations due to their role in the development of cancers such as liver cancer.
Here the article ends, where the question was answered, what is the meaning of tumor suppression, the methods of starving cancer cells and my experience with the starvation of cancer cells, in addition to the most important methods of diagnosing tumors, and finally, a set of important tips for the prevention of cancers were mentioned.